Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome to Life on Shadyway Lane.  If you are coming here to look for a fancy, super-duper blog, you are in the wrong place as it will begin with a very humble start, I hope it can grow and flourish as we all hope life to do.  It might not be the most exciting life but it will chronicle my life.

I'm always being asked or told - "How did you do that", "Can you send me that recipe", "I wish I could think of things like that".  Hopefully, this will be a spot you can check out and enjoy.

There are so many creative people out there and now with all the blogs and not to mention pinterest, what a great time to share with everyone your life.  I plan on sharing lots of my favorite blogs and passing along all the wealth of knowledge so you can be inspired too.  I can just see the little wheels turning in all of your heads now.

Thanks for checking out "Life on Shadyway Lane"

No comments:

Post a Comment